Saturday, November 17, 2007

More Denver Pictures

I realized I had not posted in quite some time so here are some posts to catch up on a few things. First, here are a few more pictures from the Denver trip in Early September...

First, I visited a friend whose family I have known for years. They more or less adopted me and included me back when I was in college and was unable to travel to visit family during holidays. One brother's wife presented Evan with a beautiful quilt she had made. Evan was quite taken with it. He immediately unfolded it, spread it out on the floor and sat down:

On the last day of the trip, I took Evan to the mountains to visit the site where my mother's ashes were placed. It was a beautiful day and the aspen trees were nearly finished losing their leaves for the winter. Here's Evan in the kid backpack, with the site in the background.

No comments: