Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Robin Hood?

First, Evan loved the Hamburger Helper.

Second, I have a new job. The stars aligned and I was offered a new position in IBM that I had interviewed for. The situation is ideal: challenging from a career standpoint yet almost entirely work from home. I'm digging in and excited about working with my new team.

Finally, about Robin Hood. Yesterday, at daycare, Kaya (Evan's girlfriend) was taking Justin's pacifier out of his mouth and using it. Observing the scene, Evan took went up to Shelby and took Shelby's pacifier out of his mouth and offered it to Justin. I'm not sure it was exactly justice but it was a valiant attempt. In case you're wondering, Evan does not use a pacifier himself.

Also the other day, I tried again to get Evan interested in his food. So I let him feed me. Funniest thing of all was that he opened his mouth every time I took a bite - just as most parents do when feeding their kids.