Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bodily Fluids

Evan's nose is running freely today and he's drooling like a St. Bernard. So, besides teeting and having a little cold, he's actually pretty content. He hates to get his nose wiped though but it's, let's say, very necessary after he sneezes. Still, no fever so I'll let it run its course. His nose really gurgles when he feeds and sleeps.

The nurse from the lab called and said they had forgotten to draw blood for one set of tests yesterday. Hopefully Evan will be as good the second time around.

Evan linked together 6 steps today.

Oh, and while I held him in preparation for his last bottle of the day, he chomped down all eight teeth on my left pectoral. If it weren't for the protection of my t-shirt, I would definitely have a nice hickey around my nipple.